Thursday, March 25, 2010

Icky School Bathrooms




I find it ridiculous that when I enter the ladies room in between my classes the smell is rancid! Ok, fine the washrooms here don't smell like roses. Whatever. After using one of our nasty stalls, I come out to wash and dry my hands, there's no soap. What is that about? I mean does this school not have enough money in their budget to hire a maintenance crew. Considering our tuition is about $40,000 a year or by the time were through with the program. You would think using the bathroom wouldn't be an issue. It seems impossible to me that this facility isn't spotless. There is only one floor to maintain and about, I would say 100 students in this school. How hard could it be? This bathroom experience only gets better. Then, I literally have to put my hands under the sink for about 5 minutes until the water actually starts to run. At this point I don't even want to wash my hands. For what? The garbage is constantly overflowing. I almost want to change the garabage for them. It's pretty sad. They should create a new course Student Maintence 101 give us credits and we'll clean the bathrooms!

6 comments:

  1. I truly agree..I just wonder though how does grown women even allow the bathroom to get in that condition.Thank god for pantiliners cause sometimes I have to do an about face out the school bathroom and hike it all the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree 100%. I just don't understand how you can keep a bathroom maintained for the small amount of people that go to our school. And I agree how can women even let the bathroom get that dirty to begin with. We have waste bins in every stall and garbage bag. I just don't understand how it can be so dirty all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaaa, this is what I always experience when I go to the bathroom at this school. I think they get someone to clean it like once a week or so, after about probably 50+ girls use, and do who know what in, those stalls a day. Everytime I'm in there, there is either no paper towels or no toliet paper. Like what do I need to do to get some paper!! There is trash over filling the can, water everywhere like it's a F'n water park, and never, ever is there an soap. I bring my own for F'n sake. These bathrooms are worse then Port-O-Pottys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i agree our bathrooms are horrid... they never have toliet paper and there is always something wrong with one of the stalls. its so gross.. theres always water everywhere, and sometimes theres not even soap in those little despenser thingys.. i dont even get how we pay so much and its like we get no help with anything.. and its like our questions are never answered... it is really just so frustrationg to be here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think every women agrees, with the exception of the ones that get it so dirty to begin with. The washrooms were better kept when it was three floors. Less waschrooms to clean shoul equal a cleaner school since now it's only one floor instead of three.

    ReplyDelete
  6. there aren't problems like this in then men's room ladies if you're that disgusted sneak into the mens room becasue there is always toilet paper

    ReplyDelete